Some key points here
you have been looking at the BullCharts charting software, and perhaps
And perhaps you are still undecided about whether to proceed?
Consider the following key points:-
- How to get started
with BullCharts - Some tips, information sheets, and short tutorial
videos, in the free section of my Share Market
- Features list -
Watchlists, lists of stocks in
each index, easy price charts, customisable chart templates, many
indicators to choose from, easily-customisable scans and Author
Strategies already implemented. Developed using start-of-the-art
software tools and systems, but simple to use. See more
- Is it too expensive?
- Compared with the amount of money that some people lose through
unwise or ill-informed investment decisions, this investment in good
charting software can be worth it several times over. See the latest
pricing details. And you can also learn a lot by networking
with others, and leveraging a group like the ATAA.
- The real price?
- Some people hesitate because the initial up-front price seems to be a
lot of money. Don't forget the initial once-off purchase price for the
BullCharts license includes future upgrades (about the same as the full
version of Microsoft Office). There are no on-going fees for the
software. That's it - not that expensive relative to other quality
- The data subscription?
Most people go with the End-of-Day data plan. That's less
than one dollar per day. And the data is quality corrected and adjusted
- Is it better
than MetaStock? - This question is often asked, and there
are a few key points:-
stores all company data on your PC in the same state-of-the-art MS
SQL-Server database that is used by large companies for rugged and
reliable performance. What does MetaStock use to store company data?
- You can create, view and manage many watchlists
with ease and simplicity, and quickly view a price chart of the stocks
in any watchlist - quickly and easily. Ask someone to show you how
MetaStock does this.
- Make simple changes to a scan, or an indicator, using drop-down menu options. No programming is needed for most changes.
- Special Author Strategies are included in BullCharts - what about MetaStock?
- How about an active User Group with monthly meetings?
- What about a monthly webinar in Australia for users?
- What about over-the-web training and support in Australian hours?
You still have some questions?
- Visit the User Group, or give Robert
a call to discuss.
The information presented herein
opinions of the web page content owner, and
are not recommendations or
endorsements of any product, method, strategy, etc.
For financial advice, a professional and licensed financial advisor
should be engaged.
- Consulting (ABN: 52 791 744 975).
Last revised: 7 December, 2011.